Healing with Aloe Vera
Organic Aloe Vera Juice
Did you know that aloe vera juice is one of the most nutrition-packed and biologically-alive liquids on the entire planet? Hardly any natural plant can beat its many benefits to your body. Aloe contains more than seventy-five nutrients that act synergistically and create an awesome force for your health. Further, its average pH is a “balancing” 4.55. It is truly a wondrous ‘gold mine’ of phyto-nutrients. Aloe vera is a desert plant that’s been treasured for centuries for its ability to enhance health. You can do the same, and receive all these benefits:
Soothing– Aloe vera enhances fibroblast function. Fibroblasts are remarkable little cells responsible for collagen formation. They also assist in the soothing of minor burns, cuts, scrapes and skin irritations.
Immune support and function– Aloe vera provides natural support for the immune system. Since your skin is the first exterior line of defense and your immune system works around the clock protecting you, aloe vera’s natural immune enhancers give you an arsenal from which to draw.
Helps produce collagen and elastin– Your skin replenishes itself every 21 to 28 days. Aloe vera adds a rich supply of building materials to produce and maintain healthy skin to support a youthful appearance! A daily dose of aloe vera could be just what your skin is thirsting for.
Minerals– Minerals found in aloe vera include calcium, sodium, iron, potassium, chromium, magnesium, manganese, copper, and zinc. What a powerful storehouse! Since your skin absorbs anything you apply to it, using products with naturally occurring vitamins and minerals can contribute to your overall health.
Vitamins–Aloe vera includes vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C and E, folic acid and niacin. Your body simply cannot store some of these vitamins. Using aloe vera contributes to building your defense system against oxidative stress!
Amino acid body-building blocks– Amino acids are your body’s own building blocks. Eight are essential and cannot be produced by your body, but are found in the aloe plant. Aloe vera comes closer than any other known plant to the duplication of essential amino acids.
There is nothing on this planet that offers the amazing variety of healing benefits granted by aloe vera. In a single plant, aloe vera offers potent, natural medicine that:
• Halts the growth of cancer tumors.
• Lowers high cholesterol.
• Repairs “sludge blood” and reverses “sticky blood”.
• Boosts the oxygenation of your blood.
• Eases inflammation and soothes arthritis pain.
• Protects the body from oxidative stress.
• Prevents kidney stones and protects the body from oxalates in coffee and tea.
• Alkalizes the body, helping to balance overly acidic dietary habits.
• Cures ulcers, IBS, Crohn’s disease and other digestive disorders.
• Reduces high blood pressure natural, by treating the cause, not just the symptoms.
• Nourishes the body with minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glyconutrients.
• Accelerates healing from physical burns and radiation burns.
• Replaces dozens of first aid products, makes bandages and antibacterial sprays obsolete.
• Halts colon cancer, heals the intestines and lubricates the digestive tract.
• Ends constipation.
• Stabilizes blood sugar and reduces triglycerides in diabetics.
• Prevents and treats candida infections.
• Protects the kidneys from disease.
• Functions as nature’s own “sports drink” for electrolyte balance, making common sports drinks obsolete.
• Boosts cardiovascular performance and physical endurance.
• Speeds recovery from injury or physical exertion.
• Hydrates the skin, accelerates skin repair.